Wednesday 21 May 2014

MAC New York Apple

Before March, I can honestly say I had never owned a MAC product- it just wasn't really something I ever thought I could justify buying. However, for my 17th birthday I went to London for the weekend and whilst there me and my gran went to the MAC store in Covent Garden and I couldn't help but pick up something, so I chose a lipstick. This decision was also fuelled by Gran, who offered to go halves with me on it.


    
    

After about half an hour of wandering round in awe of all the pretty colours and about 12 swatches on the back of my hand, I finally chose which one i wanted. I went for a frost finish and the shade New York Apple.

    

   

I apologise for the bad photos, my camera just isn't cooperating with me lately; it's nearly time for an upgrade. But yes, I've been using this lipstick for about two months now, and I absolutely love it! The colour is a nice mixture between red and pink, and it has an almost pearly look to it which I think looks really great. Seeing as my description of colour is quite terrible, I looked it up and the MAC website describes it as "muted red with pink shimmer" which I think I can agree with. Although expensive, this product is really something I think I could justify buying again; the colour suits me and it lasts hours. 

 


Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment